I don't think we are playing at Yankee Stadium tonight

SteveA

1 hour ago, MurphDogg said:

The subway is already almost fully restored.

And moving a game to Baltimore on 6-hours notice isn't happening.

I was actually kind of joking about moving the game back to Baltimore, I think an alternate site should be considered, though.

My daughter constantly tells us about being on the subway in the subway suddenly stops and when it stops it just stops with no warning and for an indeterminate amount of time, given the circumstances, especially with the comments you shared, I don’t think anybody’s going to be comfortable riding the subway for a while, and regardless, the infrastructure of the city has been badly damaged. I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire series is just canceled.

I just checked and found that the Yankees are still selling tickets for tonight's game. As far as I know, they should be able to play. The 4 train is the one that goes to Yankee Stadium, and from what was posted above, only the 6 is still suspended.

2 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

I just checked and found that the Yankees are still selling tickets for tonight's game. As far as I know, they should be able to play. The 4 train is the one that goes to Yankee Stadium, and from what was posted above, only the 6 is still suspended.

The US Open is playing in Queens today and if tonight's game at Yankees Stadium was going to be a problem some type of announcement would have been made by now.

https://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/schedule/schedule11.html

21 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Great and Judge is on a hot streak right now besides his usual mashing of Orioles pitching. I'm thinking Judge gets at least one 2 home run game during this series.

He is entering MVP conversation.  Yankees are hot, so is he.  

Ohtani has the inside track, simply because what he's doing is historic but he's doing it for a team that's going nowhere.  Can't say the same for Judge.

He hits at least 3 homers this weekend, take it to the bank.