Sunday October 3: Orioles try to end season by ending the Blue Jays' season

SteveA

3 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

I was hoping we could either beat the Blue Jays to end their season or get the #1.  Neither scenario is looking good so far. 

I'm kind of rooting for the Jays. :puke:

ANYTHING to knock out Boston and break their a-hole fans hearts. Crying like it's the end of the world on Sons of Sam Horn.

You know, the Blue Jays just aren’t this good. I don’t know what happened to Zimmerman, But I am very confident that he is not that bad. The other two guys won’t be back next year I’m thinking, but Zimmerman will be probably. Meanwhile, let’s just see if the Yankees and Red Sox can collapse

Just now, Philip said:

You know, the Blue Jays just aren’t this good. I don’t know what happened to Zimmerman, But I am very confident that he is not that bad. The other two guys won’t be back next year I’m thinking, but Zimmerman will be probably. Meanwhile, let’s just see if the Yankees and Red Sox can collapse

Blue Jays offense is this good.

I'm hoping today was the last time I see Severino as an Oriole whiff on a catchable pitch.

Put Means and T. Wells to one side. This season's games against Toronto and Tampa Bay should be pretty useful in reminding everyone of the other Orioles' pitchers ability to compete against strong offensive teams. In their finest moments, these pitchers are journeymen. Otherwise, they're guys with no business pitching in the big leagues. If one of them develops into a keeper, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Your move, Elias and Angelos. Will it be something other than "Pass"?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I'm hoping today was the last time I see Severino as an Oriole whiff on a catchable pitch.

Still wondering what’s going on. Haven’t seen Wynns start (or even really play) since he took the nut shot. Ciuffo has started 2 games. Does Severino have naked pics of Hyde and Elias?

3 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Still wondering what’s going on. Haven’t seen Wynns start (or even really play) since he took the nut shot. Ciuffo has started 2 games. Does Severino have naked pics of Hyde and Elias?

Veteranosity.

sort of...