Gunnar Henderson 2022

Just Regular

21 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Henderson should come up to play third or SS.  If he needs to fill in on the right side here and there, thats fine but that's not where he should or will play long term.  

Agreed.   I think he should be on 3B, with Urias taking over at 2B.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Good. Now, stick him at third, Urias at second and leave it alone.

Also, if Mateo continues to slump, give Gunnar some SS time as well.

I don't think they like Urias' SP turn at 2B. I could be wrong, but they may like Henderson there better and if so, he could debut there even though longterm he's going to be a 3B.

10 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I don't think they like Urias' SP turn at 2B. I could be wrong, but they may like Henderson there better and if so, he could debut there even though longterm he's going to be a 3B.

The 2B DP turn is quickly becoming Hyde's TTTP. :)  But I agree. If they're going to replace Odor at 2B, they want it to be a guy who has a strong arm. I think we'll see Gunnar at 2B mostly, with some starts sprinkled in at 3B. That probably changes next year, but who knows. 

10 minutes ago, interloper said:

The 2B DP turn is quickly becoming Hyde's TTTP. :)  But I agree. If they're going to replace Odor at 2B, they want it to be a guy who has a strong arm. I think we'll see Gunnar at 2B mostly, with some starts sprinkled in at 3B. That probably changes next year, but who knows. 

Except you aren’t screwing up an entire pitching staff. 

18 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Batting 6th, playing third base.

Urias is at DH and Odor stays at second.

No Stowers.

Every time I read someone say Odor stays at second when they see the lineup I can't help but thinking back to Moneyball.  Pena at 1B no Hatteberg 😂

• Upvote 1