Gunnar Henderson 2022

Just Regular

48 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Thank you for this. I’d forgotten to check the Topps site today. I’m loading up on these.

Will go nicely with the 100+ 2019 Bowman Gunnar 1sts I have. Also have two 2019 Bowman Adley/Gunnar Franchise Futures dual autograph cards numbered to #99 and graded 9.5 by BGS and SGC 👍🏼

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

What about it?

Should be like 1981, when you had to wait nine months for the card to come out next spring, you had to buy 46 packs until you got the one you wanted (although they were 25 cents each), the photo was weirdly off-center and out of focus, and it had a stick of rock-hard bubblegum adhered to it.  Oh, and Gunnar has a perm and is wearing your Aunt Florence's glasses.  You know, the good 'ol days.

Edited by DrungoHazewood
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scarey1999 said:

Thank you for this. I’d forgotten to check the Topps site today. I’m loading up on these.

Will go nicely with the 100+ 2019 Bowman Gunnar 1sts I have. Also have two 2019 Bowman Adley/Gunnar Franchise Futures dual autograph cards numbered to #99 and graded 9.5 by BGS and SGC 👍🏼

The real find is stealing the magnet-card from when he was in 11U ball from his parents' fridge.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Should be like 1981, when you had to wait nine months for the card to come out next spring, you had to buy 46 packs until you got the one you wanted (although they were 25 cents each), the photo was weirdly off-center and out of focus, and it had a stick of rock-hard bubblegum adhered to it.  Oh, and Gunnar has a perm and is wearing your Aunt Florence's glasses.  You know, the good 'ol days.

If this involves you wearing short shorts from the era, count me out. 

14 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Dude, Oswaldo Peraza is 59 years old and he wasn't even good in '88.  But I give him some props for hanging in there this long.

Speaking of cards, I must have about 50 of his 1989 Topps. And that was a dude who, even at 7 years old and not knowing anything about baseball, I could tell just by the photo on the card that he wasn’t good. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scarey1999 said:

This is why my baseball cards are worthless.