The Teixeira Watch: Part V - AM says the O's "have flexibility" on Tex

Jagwar

Gotta agree with you here Lex. Tex is a VERY important part of the future direction of this team.

As for holding your breath, for the love of God man....BREATH! Its gotta be hard enough getting oxygen to your lungs through that damn bag on your head, you don't need to make it worse by holding your breath! :laughlol:

It's official, Dipper9 is my favorite poster on the board. That was just funny, Dip!!:rofl::2yay-thumb:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we dont get Tex I am gonna freak. You are having wayyyy toooo much fun with this. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I agree. I kind of wish I didn't read all of the information given out on here. I think I would have been better off reading the negative news in the papers.

Gotta agree with you here Lex. Tex is a VERY important part of the future direction of this team.

As for holding your breath, for the love of God man....BREATH! Its gotta be hard enough getting oxygen to your lungs through that damn bag on your head, you don't need to make it worse by holding your breath! :laughlol:

It's official, Dipper9 is my favorite poster on the board. That was just funny, Dip!!:rofl::2yay-thumb:

Hey Dip, I hear you have access to inside info.... whatya know? :D

Do you even know what E Pluribus unum means? Out of many, one.

So you just said Out of many Orioles. Way to go. It's probably people like you that start stupid rumors saying the O's are about to sign Tex...

Great first post.:rolleyes:

Nothing like personally attacking a poster to start off your OH career.

Back to Baseball........Tex signing with us is huge now as well as the future. If he doesn't sign I think BRob will be traded as well as Nick. Not saying Nick goes this year by any means but I'm not sure we could view him as a long term Oriole. Everyone is paying attention to what happens with Tex. We really need to make a statement to our fans,players, as well as the rest of the baseball world.

Thanks Belky...I kind of have a soft spot in my heart for you too...

....Okay, who am I kidding. I LOVE you man! I LOVE You! There, i said it. Happy Hank?

Archived