We’re over .400!

Frobby

Have to take your small victories where you find them.   Our .413 winning percentage after today’s game puts us on pace for 67 wins.   Woo hoo!

I think 67 wins is about what I expected coming into this season.   I voted 66-70 in the poll.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Have to take your small victories where you find them.   Our .413 winning percentage after today’s game puts us on pace for 67 wins.   Woo hoo!

I think 67 wins is about what I expected coming into this season.   I voted 66-70 in the poll.

3-10 on the road but Cardinals are decent at best and Tigers have the Royals offense. 

32 minutes ago, Frobby said:

That with Means missing, and they haven't even called up the good players.  We'll see.  70 wins would still be a big upset.

3 hours ago, Yardball85 said:

Is it possible we.... dont suck? This team has been so fun to watch since the Red Sox series. 

9-9 last 18 games.

All season last year, our longest stretch of playing .500 ball was 11-11.
In 2020, our longest stretch of playing .500 ball was 14-14
In 2019, our longest stretch of playing .500 ball was 16-16.
In 2018, our longest stretch of playing .500 ball was 9-9.

So we haven't proven much yet.   If we could play .500 ball for a couple more weeks we would be in unprecedented territory during the rebuild.   But so far we haven't accomplished anything we haven't in any of the last 4 years.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, SteveA said:

9-9 last 18 games.

So we haven't proven much yet.   If we could play .500 ball for a couple more weeks we would be in unprecedented territory during the rebuild.   But so far we haven't accomplished anything we haven't in any of the last 4 years.

The interesting thing about this recent stretch of semi-competence is we’ve never won more than two games in a row.   

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

9-9 last 18 games.

This might be the single most depressing post I’ve ever read on this board 🤣😂

9 hours ago, SteveA said:

9-9 last 18 games.

Wait the orioles played 500 ball for a month in 2020 and 2019?! And almost a month last year? I would not have guessed that 

Not as good as the other team who also was tied with the worst record in MLB with the Orioles. Diamondbacks at 16-14. 6-2 in May and arguably the toughest division.

Second best ERA in MLB with  2 21 ERA. Hitting not that good with runs at 24th in the league  Orioles  are 25th with one less gane played.See if either team can sustain their improvements.