Adley is in the Show!

Sports Guy

Mike Elias on the dugout step in the heat with a blazer on.   Its a formal occasion.

Roch interview on pregame show - had tidbit Adley caught Bradish on Cape Cod.   Palmer in the intro to the press conference had the recollection Cape Cod after freshman year was one of his rare struggles at baseball.

Rob Long with the family was goosebumps stuff.    Followed literally seconds later by Draft Kings props...not as much.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

This is so great.

What I love most about this video is DJ Stewart being the first in the room to congratulate him.  DJ could easily sulk and wish that roster spot was his...but instead seems to be taking a leadership role.  

15 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Mike Elias on the dugout step in the heat with a blazer on.   Its a formal occasion.

Roch interview on pregame show - had tidbit Adley caught Bradish on Cape Cod.   Palmer in the intro to the press conference had the recollection Cape Cod after freshman year was one of his rare struggles at baseball.

Rob Long with the family was goosebumps stuff.    Followed literally seconds later by Draft Kings props...not as much.

I wish MLB.tv had all the pre-game content.  We usually just get a quick 5 minute intro.

• Upvote 1

Ommmg guys like what was your first thoughts of Adley today?

I was like woah and then he struck out in his first at bat I was like nah not so much but then he hit a triple and it was like woah again so idk mixed bag but like I’m excited af cause the futures here and I think he’s really gonna be great lollll 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

They ran out of ticket stubs. Just remarkable.  Did they print 500?

You would think they would have printed 20,000. I was also told one of the gates ran out of the Mother's Day hat. Not sure why it was only to the first 10,000 fans. So is Father's Day. 10,000 seems low for a giveaway.Think with the no napkins can afford to have more.Maybe that is why Dan Connolly said he was told 7,500 was sold to the game after the Adley callup.So no Adley and a weekend game and only 10,000 tickets sold. Don't believe it with the Navy there and other groups. But an excuse for running out of ticket stubs.