Adley is in the Show!

Sports Guy

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I have mentioned it before and I know it happens everywhere but I love how close all of these guys are.

If you watch YES, you'll get the impression that there's a much greater and very special -- and, I should add, sickening -- togetherness and support for teammates on the Yankees.   :puke:Makes me wonder whether they all share one big bed when they're on the road. But they'd probably stay up too late telling their teammates how wonderful they (the teammates) are.

But I agree with you. And I've always liked D.J. Stewart. It feels like I've been waiting since about 2010 for him to go on a hitting rampage.

3 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

He won't be catching tomorrow. Day game after a night game and very hot tonight. 

I remember Chris Hoiles saying he would lose 10 pounds playing games in weather conditions like today. I’m guessing it’s mostly water weight, but it’s not enough time to recover for a day game. 

Just now, Malike said:

Super excited about this! Odds on a thread popping up saying it was a bad move if he goes 0-4 with 3 K's? I put it at 85%. ;)

Thread we'll see if that happens: "Why does Elias always rush prospects!"

I don't care if Adley goes 0-4 tonight and allows a passed ball. Many players have started out slow and there's nothing left to learn for him in the minor leagues. 

• Like 1