Tonight (Friday)'s game exclusively on Apple TV

SteveA

18 hours ago, NashLumber said:

I would not be surprised *at all* if even with the Apple TV app or on Apple TV channel, the blackout is still in place. I do subscribe to Apple TV (Ted Lasso says "howdy and thanks, Beard") but I may have my VPN on just in case before I fire up the app. 

I live in an area where the Orioles and Nats get blacked out.  I was able to see the Nats a few weeks ago when their game was on Apple.

2 hours ago, NCRaven said:

Well, if you have an iPhone and the Apple TV app, they are offering a 7 day free trial right now.  Took me 30 seconds to subscribe and I plan to unsubscribe immediately after the game.

The Friday night baseball games are Free, without subscribing for the free trial. 

2 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Is it possible to use Apple TV on a laptop, or do you need a smart TV or iPhone?

I have it on my laptop. I spent 25 minutes on the phone with an MLB customer assistance person. Couldn't get it on my TV.

These gyrations, let alone paying extra for later Apple games, were not part of the deal I paid for when I signed up for mlb.tv.

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

I have it on my laptop. I spent 25 minutes on the phone with an MLB customer assistance person. Couldn't get it on my TV.

These gyrations, let alone paying extra for later Apple games, were not part of the deal I paid for when I signed up for mlb.tv.

How old of a TV do you have ?

12 hours ago, Jagwar said:

I've also tried multiple VPN apps/services that are supposed to trick the blackout gods on my Firestick, but MLB seems to have figured those out.  

You have to change your country. I use Italy when they're playing a Florida team.