Would you take Jones Jr at full slot (or close to it) or Termarr Johnson at $1.5M under slot?

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I'm only worried about what a player does during the period he would be under team control.

If he falls off Jason Heyward style after that, I don't care.

Altuve certainly provided a ton of value in that time period.

As for not being draft eligible, that would be why I said, "Obviously he wasn't draft eligible". 

I thought the concern was with players of a certain height not U.S. players of a certain height?  That seems kinda sketchy....

As for the video, I think almost every player cheats whenever they think they can get away with it.  I don't think the Astros were alone and we have history of teams doing similar stuff decades ago.

I don’t disagree. I asked the question originally to point out the names I figured would come up. I then pointed to their profiles as more twitchy and athletic. That they played with much more juice or energy. It’s pretty clear what I wrote and what my point was. If you want to dissect each little part, I’m out on that as well. 

Just now, Jammer7 said:

I don’t disagree. I asked the question originally to point out the names I figured would come up. I then pointed to their profiles as more twitchy and athletic. That they played with much more juice or energy. It’s pretty clear what I wrote and what my point was. If you want to dissect each little part, I’m out on that as well. 

It just looks to me as if you reached a conclusion and then tried to build a case around that conclusion.

Just now, Jammer7 said:

Yep, because I don’t need to prove anything to you. This is over a half grade. Have a nice day. 

It's not over a half grade.  It's about you saying almost every draft writeup echoed it.   

2 minutes ago, Jammer7 said:

Yep, because I don’t need to prove anything to you. This is over a half grade. Have a nice day. 

You know what they say.   Thou doth protest too much!    Or something like that.   

4 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

You know what they say.   Thou doth protest too much!    Or something like that.   

You should stop. We are done. Your flexing online is asinine. Harassment is a bad thing, and sorta against the rules. Have some respect for your fellow posters here. And yourself. 

• Upvote 2