We are up. Who do you want for pick 81, and who do you think they will take?

5 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Huh? Why in the world do you think that? First off, they most likely passed on Jones because he is a Boras guy, they will likely pass on Porter at 2pm (we will see I guess). If they are going BPA as you say, I guess time will tell at 2pm. 

Fabian they clearly are in love with for whatever reason, doesn't sound like BPA there.

..and....I don't think the other two guys were even remotely close to BPA.

Who was the BPA for each of those picks?

1 minute ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Nope! I had family stuff all yesterday but would love to know  Is it Boras? 

Google can be your friend, and can help you stop putting your foot in your mouth when you spout of things that are often so wrong.  Yeah, everyone can have a different opinion, that's cool.  But to say we avoided Jones because of his agent yet picked Holliday with the exact same agent that makes you look....let's just say foolish and uniformed.  

Just now, seak05 said:

You're aware that Holliday is also repped by Boras right? ok just checking 

No, def didn’t know that. Family stuff yesterday. Thank you. Def alters things. I am not a fan of any of the picks after Holiday however. I think they needed to go pitching, pitching and more pitching.

This first pick today better be a pitcher!  It also sounds like Fabian was their plan b.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Is there a HS pitcher available with a good ceiling but less volatility/mechanical question marks than Porter?  

Yeah, Dylan Lesko and Robbie Snelling!  Ooops.

I doubt it but we might find out.

1 minute ago, forphase1 said:

Google can be your friend, and can help you stop putting your foot in your mouth when you spout of things that are often so wrong.  Yeah, everyone can have a different opinion, that's cool.  But to say we avoided Jones because of his agent yet picked Holliday with the exact same agent that makes you look....let's just say foolish and uniformed.  

Sorry I don’t have 24/7 to devote to OH research lol

Just now, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

No, def didn’t know that. Family stuff yesterday. Thank you. Def alters things. I am not a fan of any of the picks after Holiday however. I think they needed to go pitching, pitching and more pitching.

This first pick today better be a pitcher!  It also sounds like Fabian was their plan b.

So what you are actually saying is that they should not have gone BPA when you are in fact complaining that they didn’t go BPA.

Can you see how this is confusing to everyone?

• Upvote 1

Pick #67 was a plan "B"???

Sorry I don’t have 24/7 to devote to OH research lol

But you have time to post here all the time without first doing your simple research?  Maybe a couple fewer posts and a bit more checking to make sure your posts are accurate may be in order.  Just a thought....

• Haha 1

I doubt they are going bpa, not sure why you think they are.

So you think they have pitchers rated higher on their board and are passing them up?  That’s your actual belief?

Note:  I don’t care about your rankings and the Orioles don’t care about Mayo’s rankings.