Wednesday July 27: Jackson Holliday's Oriole Park Intro and O's try to win 3rd home series in a row from Rays

SteveA

Just now, LA2 said:

Weird use of Akin last two nights leaves us, among other things, at a disadvantage tomorrow. What's going on with that?

Think Hyde is getting short of options with all these short starts. Gotta think there's a roster move for tomorrow. I'm thinking Bradish because he can be used out of the pen if needed tomorrow or as a starter in Wells spot if not.

Just now, LA2 said:

Odor didn't do it, but bigger general problem is how cold Mountcastle and Hays have been and lack of power from Mancini.

Yeah, Mateo and Urias have been the guys of late. Mountcastle and Hays seems to be streaky players but they also seem to streak together unfortunately.

1 minute ago, LA2 said:

Odor didn't do it, but bigger general problem is how cold Mountcastle and Hays have been and lack of power from Mancini. The O's count on those three knocking in runs.

Been saying this since last Friday. Middle of the order has not been good.

Just now, dtk9119 said:

Who is pitching for TB tomorrow? It's a BP game for them yes?

On a down note lost ground on SEA, TB and CLE tonight. 

TEX just seems useless every time I look.  The few times they actually do something, they choke the lead back and lose.  Hopefully we pummel them when we play soon.

Just now, O's84 said:

TEX just seems useless every time I look.  The few times they actually do something, they choke the lead back and lose.  Hopefully we pummel them when we play soon.

Well Seattle goes to Houston for 4 so that'll help.

Have to beat up on CIN TEX and PIT in this next stretch