Trey Mancini Traded to the Astros

RVAOsFan

11 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I’ll withhold judgement till we know who is coming back but Trey 😪 we’ll miss you 

(and you have to give stowers time to get to the ballpark, probably not going to arrive till late tonight/tomorrow)

You will likely be looking for traits more than top names prospect returns.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I thought the Houston cheating scandal was pretty cute when it came to making Dodgers and Yankees fans cry like children.  The cheating was bad, but...I mean, if your victims are the Yankees and Dodgers, I'm cool with it.  

Anyway, go Astros!

Plus wasn’t it confirmed that the Yankees and Red Sox did similar things? 

• Upvote 1

I started having doubts he’d be traded but I still expected it. Still feels weird that it’s actually happening though, I almost felt shocked when I first read it…which is weird since despite my doubts, I knew it was still probably going to happen. 

The return is likely to be underwhelming and I’ll probably feel disappointed even though I’m expecting it. 

24 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Their top 30 pitchers are all performing poorly beyond Hunter Brown. Whitley their #4 prospect has a 7.29 EArA in 8 starts

It's a 7.15 ERA and it is in 11.1 innings...he's coming back from an injury and hasn't pitched since 2019.  In those 11.1 innings, he has only given up 10 H, 1 HR, 4 BB and has 14Ks.  He's actually pitched pretty well in very limited action this season. 

I'd be happy to have him be one of the pieces coming back. 

• Upvote 1