My experience at Birdland Members Day at Oriole Park

justD

On 10/31/2022 at 5:28 PM, RZNJ said:

Eh, I think someone else brought up Bryan Bass and JustD responded so that would make two people in the world.

Were they sad when he wasn't the guy signing the autographs, because in your rush to be contrarian, you missed the second part. 

Not to mention it was clearly a joke.

9 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Were they sad when he wasn't the guy signing the autographs, because in your rush to be contrarian, you missed the second part. 

Not to mention it was clearly a joke.

I didn’t miss the second part and realized your post was joking around.  My post was also joking around, but also correctly pointing out that I was the one who originally brought up the Bryan Bass/Brian Bass thing.   Your above post is the only one not meant to be humorous.  

50 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I didn’t miss the second part and realized your post was joking around.  My post was also joking around, but also correctly pointing out that I was the one who originally brought up the Bryan Bass/Brian Bass thing.   Your above post is the only one not meant to be humorous.  

Lol, if your post was suppose to be "a joke" it was lost in the desert like dryness of the response. 

ANYWAYS, Bryan Bass was a blast from the past and honestly, I barely remember Brian Bass pitching for us. No offense to him, but after looking up his stats, his forgettable 2009 season makes me think they were dragging the bottom of the barrel to find ex-players for the autograph sessions.