Update: Home Opener postponed due to stormy weather until Friday!

SteveA

• Tony-OH changed the title to Update: Home Opener postponed due to stormy weather until Friday!
2 hours ago, drdelaware said:

Springsteen is also also Friday at the arena.  Downtown traffic and parking should be fun.

I'm probably going to the O's game Saturday night, which is at 7, and the Eagles are playing at the arena.

I plan to take the light rail.

I have to say the refurbished arena is opening with a bang, the first two shows are Springsteen and the Eagles on back to back nights.

36 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I'm probably going to the O's game Saturday night, which is at 7, and the Eagles are playing at the arena.

I plan to take the light rail.

I have to say the refurbished arena is opening with a bang, the first two shows are Springsteen and the Eagles on back to back nights.

Yes,the refurbished Arena with 99% private funds has been getting some big concerts. The sound in the new arena is pretty darmn sweet.Thank you,Kevin Durant ,Phar Williams and others. Was discussed to tear it down and move it,this went back and forth with many people who spoke for and against  .