Food prices at Camden Yards

Going Underground

4 minutes ago, ThomasTomasz said:

Only select Saturdays.  It’s really dumb for multiple reasons. 

I just don’t get it. It’s all about saving money by not paying employees an extra hour of wage who are already not making much to begin with. 

On 4/8/2023 at 1:18 PM, fansince1988 said:

I can't believe how long folks are willing to wait in line to then overpay for mediocre ballpark food. The lines yesterday were insane, granted it was a sellout. Save time and money by eating before or after the game at home, or at one of the many places outside of the ballpark. Shout out to Jimmy Johns on West Pratt St as my go-to before most games. The renovated Cross Street Market also has lots of inexpensive food options and is less than a mile from the stadium. 

I got 2 x sausages, a jumbo hot dog, a 20 ounce Coke and some peanuts for $27 outside at the vendor by Pickles. Everything was really good. 

I 100% rather support local vendors outside, get a reasonable price, and take it into the park.

• Upvote 2

is there still a concession upstairs that sells crab cakes, soft-shell crab sandwiches, and MD crab soup?

How about beer chicken in a can and smoked turkey legs in the ground-level corridor?

I always bragged about them when faced with the horrible food at Yankee Stadium during Oriole series, altho they're supposed to have upgraded things this season.

Edited by LA2

On 4/9/2023 at 9:12 AM, Birds08 said:

The tip options that pop up in this new cashless Camden yards are also absurd. What used to be a 1-2 dollar cash tip seems the Orioles are now expecting us to tip 4, 5, 6 dollars for.  It’s ridiculous.

There was even a tip option at the self checkout Camden Market. I am not sure who the tip would even go to. 

The prices aren't terrible with the 30 percent season plan holder discount ($9-ish for 16 oz. of good beer, $10-ish for chicken and fries). My advice is to make friends with a season plan holder. 

Looking forward to walking around tomorrow with the mid-week (though boosted for Grayson) crowd and pricing out the new food options and figuring out what beer is available at which stand. Will try to take some pictures to add more data to this thread.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

There was even a tip option at the self checkout Camden Market. I am not sure who the tip would even go to. 

The prices aren't terrible with the 30 percent season plan holder discount ($9-ish for 16 oz. of good beer, $10-ish for chicken and fries). My advice is to make friends with a season plan holder. 

Looking forward to walking around tomorrow with the mid-week (though boosted for Grayson) crowd and pricing out the new food options and figuring out what beer is available at which stand. Will try to take some pictures to add more data to this thread.

Do you get a discount off the 410 stand? That actually would be a good deal.

Edited by Going Underground

14 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Have you gone up to the club level and girls your free water or soda and popcorn? I think only one soda or water or popcorn allowed pet person Last year I saw a guy with a bag take about 8 waters just for himself.

Edited by Going Underground

2 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

What game did you go to?  The discount was not working on OD. 

12 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

What game did you go to?  The discount was not working on OD. 

I was there on Opening Day and Saturday. The discount worked at the beer stand directly behind home plate in the upper level on Opening Day it also worked at the adjacent food stand although they ran out of fries when I ordered chicken and fries. I bartered for a slice of pizza instead. On Saturday I used the discount at the self serve market. 

4 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

I was there on Opening Day and Saturday. The discount worked at the beer stand directly behind home plate in the upper level on Opening Day it also worked at the adjacent food stand although they ran out of fries when I ordered chicken and fries. I bartered for a slice of pizza instead. On Saturday I used the discount at the self serve market. 

Ok. Thanks.

Yeah The one stand I went to on OD it wasn’t working and neither beer man.  

8 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

I stopped to get two beers for me and my wife. $34 later ($2 tip) for two 32 ounce Miller Lights. I didn't even know they were 32 ounce nor was there a sign that gave prices.

We were club level yesterday. Two 32s with the tip cost me $29.44. 

I don’t really even drink but Sunday afternoon baseball in the sun warrants a Summer Shandy, even with the absolutely absurd stadium pricing. 

8 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

I got 2 x sausages, a jumbo hot dog, a 20 ounce Coke and some peanuts for $27 outside at the vendor by Pickles. Everything was really good. 

I 100% rather support local vendors outside, get a reasonable price, and take it into the park.

Where are these vendors? I usually park at the stadium and don’t see any food carts.