Message for Tony Oh - I feel deeply aggrieved for 1 point ban imposed by Legend of Joey

Chelsea_Phil

8 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

You didnt sneak on and post with another handle?  Not once in the eight years?   

Nope..that really had nothing to do with OH either.  It was out of loyalty to the other site (really the owner) but that proved to be foolish on my part.

11 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

PSSH, that's nothing.  I got dinged by Greg Pappas in 2009.  I remember being really unhappy about it but I think I deserved it.  For the life of me I can't remember wtf it was for.  

Greg is a good dude. You must have been a real dick. Lol

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

I got 2 points for name calling in '17 that will never be removed.

I have 2 points that won't ever go away from Paul folk I believe. I remember a poster calling someone on the O's trash and I responded in a negative manner. I don't regret getting the points because I hate when someone refers to anyone as "trash"

8 minutes ago, oriole said:

Awww looks like I got a warning once but no points. How’d you all get points? I gotta start getting nasty on here. 

I got a "warning" that came with two points (profanity). So do we know if there is a points level that will trigger a ban?