Why wasn’t Mullins in for defense in the 9th last night?

dystopia

26 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Mullins would have had that ball McKenna missed. 

Also I’m perfect okay with saying bye bye to McKenna. Still haven’t forgiven him for dropping that fly ball. 

First of all, someone downvoting you for this post is the height of stupidity.

Secondly, I doubt that Mullins catches that ball.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Sports Guy said:

First of all, someone downvoting you for this post is the height of stupidity.

Secondly, I doubt that Mullins catches that ball.

They could have paid the slightest bit of attention and known that Mullins was not available before posting a rant.

I could see someone thinking that was downvote worthy.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

They could have paid the slightest bit of attention and known that Mullins was not available before posting a rant.

I could see someone thinking that was downvote worthy.

I couldn’t find anything to suggest he was injured, only that he was being given a rest day, which is fine, but one half inning in the outfield isn’t going to kill him. 

I still think he gets to that ball, but whatever. At least we won. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, dystopia said:

I couldn’t find anything to suggest he was injured, only that he was being given a rest day, which is fine, but one half inning in the outfield isn’t going to kill him. 

He wasn't even with the team. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dystopia said:

Hyde gave Mullins the day off to attend to a personal matter, Hyde hoped it would only be 1 day. We have no other information

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dystopia said:

This wasn't hard for me to find.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/orioles-cedric-mullins-out-for-personal-reasons/

It was also discussed here.

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I know you wouldn't.

He was asking a question. He wasn’t ranting.

You have to be a real sensitive triggered human being to get upset about this but hey, we are surrounded by those people nowadays, so it doesn’t surprise me.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I’m sorry I don’t have time to go searching through every thread on here to find something like that. Not everyone spends their entire life on this board like you do. 

It didn’t spell out the fact he wasn’t even with the team in that article. Obviously that being the case is answers my question. 

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

He was asking a question. He wasn’t ranting.

You have to be a real sensitive triggered human being to get upset about this but hey, we are surrounded by those people nowadays, so it doesn’t surprise me.

The question part was pointless but not a rant.

Suddenly talking about releasing McKenna was the rant part.

1 minute ago, dystopia said:

I’m sorry I don’t have time to go searching through every thread on here to find something like that. Not everyone spends their entire life on this board like you do. 

It didn’t spell out the fact he wasn’t even with the team in that article. Obviously that being the case is answers my question. 

If he's unavailable what difference does it make if he was with the team or not?  Hyde going to suddenly force him into the game after declaring him unavailable?  What kind of manager would do that?