Sunday, May 28: Orioles try to avoid being swept for the first time all year

SteveA

Just now, Dunk35 said:

Im in North Carolina, I could go to the game on Tuesday and Wednesday but would go by mysslf since the wife is working. Someone talk me into it...

I've gone to a ton of games by myself.  Turns out you actually see a lot more of the game :)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mr-splash said:

Gunnar is overmatched right now against lefties

We get it. You don't have to say it every. single. time. He's had 35 AB's against LHP. You've come to your conclusion, we are all well aware of it, you can stop exhausting us with it every. single. time.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

We get it. You don't have to say it every. single. time. He's had 35 AB's against LHP. You've come to your conclusion, we are all well aware of it, you can stop exhausting us with it every. single. time.

lol

1 minute ago, Malike said:

I'm still waiting to find out what they meant about that Machado reference a couple hours ago.  Some nonsense about opposing pitchers being scared of Machado when runners were on base.