Friday, July 7: Orioles at Twins, televised exclusively by AppleTV+

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

At least we are getting Ober’s pitch count elevated. Man he is good. 

How is a team with this great starting pitching be so mediocre? I know they can’t hit much but is there offense that bad?

If they knew these guys like Ober would emerge they probably wouldn't of traded Arraez. 

Irvin has looked awesome. 

I didn't know he felt humbled and surprised by being sent down after "pitching every 5th day for the As for a couple of years."

Wouldn't it be something if he actually got stuff tweaked sufficient to be solid in our rotation?

5 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

How is a team with this great starting pitching be so mediocre? I know they can’t hit much but is there offense that bad?

Sounds like a good trade partner for the O's in the offseason.  I doubt the Twins want to trade any starters now.

Buxton has to be a huge disappointment.  He was hitting like an All Star/MVP candidate when he played center field (and then would get hurt).  Now he's totally mediocre, hitting .214 w/ 760 OPS,  He must be the best fielding DH ever.

9 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Every day bats are more valuable than pitchers who play just once in 5 games for half a game and they traded away their best everyday consistent bat in Arraez.

9 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Their offense is pretty bad. 6 of their 9 are under .225. That's like a lineup full of Mateo's.