OPACY Is Not Ready For The Playoffs

cboemmeljr

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Do they limit the size of the dog or breed of dog you can bring?

No, they require you prove they have their shots and ask you not to bring a dog that doesn’t interact well with other dogs.  I saw a 150 pound St Benard there yesterday and many smaller dogs.  My Golden Retrievers are around 70 pounds.  You need an adult per dog.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I was at the game last Wednesday in section 336 (upper deck, behind home plate) and you could barely hear anything from the speakers. PA announcements were indecipherable and they sounded like they were coming from M&T Bank Stadium. Between innings just the faintest hint of music being played somewhere far away. The sound system has been lousy for a long time but this was a new level of bad and made me think a speaker must be out. I hope it was something they can fix before the postseason. Does anyone know if it was better over the weekend?

8 hours ago, Moshagge3 said:

I was at the game last Wednesday in section 336 (upper deck, behind home plate) and you could barely hear anything from the speakers. PA announcements were indecipherable and they sounded like they were coming from M&T Bank Stadium. Between innings just the faintest hint of music being played somewhere far away. The sound system has been lousy for a long time but this was a new level of bad and made me think a speaker must be out. I hope it was something they can fix before the postseason. Does anyone know if it was better over the weekend?

My section 29 before the game music was loud and clear During  game got lower and the PA announcer says the other teams pitcher when they change almost indecipherable. Music is going and she says it right over it and fast. The sound has bern bad for years. Also out of towels in the bathroom in the sixth. Usual ritual.