Wednesday, August 9: Orioles try to bounce back after tough loss to Astros

SteveA

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Is this just pregame or are we really going to get Melanie and Dave for the game?

For the game.  This is not planned.  I just don’t believe that.  They call Johnson because he lives local in emergencies.  McDonald was supposed to be off.  Devo has been around.  He is not there.  This is going to blow up again.

1 minute ago, accinfo said:

For the game.  This is not planned.  I just don’t believe that.  They call Johnson because he lives local in emergencies.  McDonald was supposed to be off.  Devo has been around.  He is not there.  This is going to blow up again.

Maybe it’s because Arnold and Palmer kidded around about how many were in the booth last night. 

For me, Newman is much better on tv than radio. Radio you really need to be on the play by play, tv plays a little more to her conversational strength (and she knows a lot).

but sigh, Kevin brown is so head and shoulders above everyone else 

Just now, eddie83 said:

Melewski is on radio with Scott. Who was with him last night ? 

Melanie was with Scott last night.  No Hollander either! Buckle up boys.  Well I had surgery today and house ridden for 2 weeks.  At least I have something to keep me entertained.