Mariners series 2

Just Regular

1 hour ago, scbalt52 said:

image.thumb.png.103aadcbffdabbf9eadabf1bf2181459.png

This comment on a Youtube video hit me. Now we're the team you accept only getting 1 of 3 from, feeling as if the other team was so good you're lucky you weren't swept聽馃ゲ

Wow, that is strange to read. Good for our Orioles.聽

I often ask friends who are fans of teams who have recently won it all: how has seeing the team they've followed every moment of the season win the championship change their perception of the team's ups and downs in subsequent years.聽

Until this happens for our beloved team, many fans too young to remember 83 (although I suspect 83 is no longer applicable anymore) may fret in ways those other fans do not. For instance, in talking with an Astros fan friend lately, he seemed to scoff somewhat at the hand-wringing I was doing about the series/our bullpen. I suppose seeing a team have regular, sustained success but from a variety of different roster combinations/season ebbs and flows gives those fans the luxury to not stress (as much).