TonySoprano

MOTY  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Manager of the Year

• Brandon Hyde
    • Bruce Bochy
    • Scott Servais
    • Other (Please Name)

I think he is not the best at in game decisions, but being a manager is more than that. You have to manage the people, the players and other coaches, the front office and the media. I do believe if the Rays would have swept the O's and went on to win the division, they would get manager of the year due to losing players to injuries and the Franco situation. 

8 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

I think he is not the best at in game decisions, but being a manager is more than that. You have to manage the people, the players and other coaches, the front office and the media. I do believe if the Rays would have swept the O's and went on to win the division, they would get manager of the year due to losing players to injuries and the Franco situation. 

I'm going to assume you aren't watching all 30 teams play on a nightly basis, so your criticisms are based on the guy you see every night. Head on over to the Rays Reddit. The fans think Cash is one of the worst in-game managers in the game. Perception doesn't make it true.

image.png.e3f755f3ed4d2bfc61541a02f6b2aae7.png

image.png.da7bb458de190dcffa6c157343437def.png

image.png.9958b428802ceeb531bc98343dbb0612.png

image.png.25df0d18582c00a654ad2ba857201e09.png

image.png.0db258f23b9e7db937fe37211fe876c1.png

Edited by Malike