Game 162 versus Boston, October 1

Morgan423

Just now, Chavez Ravine said:

Yeah, you are right.  More rounds😄

162 game season and yesterday teams were fighting for playoff spots in game 161, teams in game 162 fighting for a division title im not sure why people would be complaining about playoff format other than not having re-seeding. they should re-seed top team plays lowest ranked team to advance and divisions shouldnt matter in playoff seeding, Orioles and Rays should be the BYEs. 

2 minutes ago, Winter said:

162 game season and yesterday teams were fighting for playoff spots in game 161, teams in game 162 fighting for a division title im not sure why people would be complaining about playoff format other than not having re-seeding. they should re-seed top team plays lowest ranked team to advance and divisions shouldnt matter in playoff seeding, Orioles and Rays should be the BYEs. 

Because if you are going to have division titles the reward should be equal.

6 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I think this lack of hitting is now becoming a REAL concern...its been bad for a while...only yesterday late did we finally start hitting...I hate that we aren't hitting a week before the playoffs...

I think you're overthinking things. They've been in a pressure cooker for the entire season, they finally get some games where they don't have to show up at 100% intensity and everyone thinks this is what is going to show up next week. They don't want to get hurt, they are just going through the motions in meaningless games for the first time all season.