Rays-Rangers ALWC series

Just Regular

36 minutes ago, joelala said:

Just a bad feeling. I liked Texas to come out of the AL before the series started. They’re hot. 

They lost 3/4 to Seattle coming into the playoffs, they were dominated, and they lost the chance to win the division. That's how hot they were. They got hot in the last two games, I guess.

2 hours ago, 86this said:

They are analysts for ESPN.

In reality, this is baseball's way of having the Yankees represented in this year's playoffs.  😁

I hope they don't call any of the Orioles' series.  A-Rod by default will probably show his face during the WS.

The O's games will all be on Fox or FS1, so I expect that we won't get Kay or G-Rod doing the game calls.

Just now, Fan4Life said:

I don't know what all the Rays hatred is about... I would have preferred they won the WS if it isn't going to be us. I certainly prefer a team that is built through their systems as opposed to buying a title. So hopefully that will be us.

I'd rather we played the Rays too. At least they didn't spend half a billion dollars in the off-season or whatever.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I just don't get the owners spending money = bad mentality.

It beats owners cosplaying Scrooge McDuck.

I don't agree with the Scrooge thing either, but I've never been a fan of the Yankee way of buying championships, it rarely works, so we have that going for us I guess, which is nice.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

It’s weird. The fans on here cry about Angelos NOT spending money. They want the Orioles to spend money…they just don’t appear to want anyone else to spend money. 

I would have been furious if we signed deGrom for 185M dollars. I also never complain that they don't spend money. It would be nice if they'd lock up some of the young guys, but that's not a thing for this team.