MLB Offseason Moves/Rumor Thread

ThisIsBirdland

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Glad he’s not being traded into our division and even then I’m not sure I’d care too much since I think he’s a bit overrated. 

I hope the return is massively disappointing for Sox fans. 

It really did get personal between our two fan bases 😂

• Haha 1

Seems clear here Preller financial might out of Top Free Agent range, but he's still trying with his core, and one last year of Ha-seong Kim.

Rangers reported as losing bidder - Scott Boras perhaps sending Chris Young video highlights of Jordan Montgomery, October hero.

51 minutes ago, Dunk35 said:

I dont understand what the Padres are doing? They supposedly dont have any money. They dumped Soto to the Yankees, let Snell walk. They weren't good last year and the Dodgers, Giants, Dbacks all got better while the Pads essentially are staying the same maybe worse on paper. 

They were incredibly unlucky last season.

2 minutes ago, ChosenOne21 said:

Two pretty good pitching prospects, an average-ish 29 year old reliever, and a 19-year-old international lottery ticket outfielder. Doesn't seem worlds better than what we likely offered.

I think they really wanted some pitching prospects in return which we don’t have a lot of.  

5 minutes ago, ChosenOne21 said:

Two pretty good pitching prospects, an average-ish 29 year old reliever, and a 19-year-old international lottery ticket outfielder. Doesn't seem worlds better than what we likely offered.

Yeah I’m not seeing how this is an incredible deal but I don’t know anything about the 19 year old… looks like talks of them wanting good pitching prospects were legit and we are more position heavy.