Sunday February 25th versus the Pirates, 1:05

forphase1

Mateo in the lineup again.   Unless I missed it,  he's the only starter from yesterday to start today too.  Interesting if nothing else.   I just hope it's because they are giving him a chance before cutting him for some of the younger more talented guys,  but I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact he's making the team and will be playing way too much. 

Screenshot_20240225_103120_MLB.jpg

Edited by forphase1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

It will be interesting to see if wind is a factor on the left side again and if that affects fly balls to left (Kjerstad) whoops scratch that in Bradenton 🙃.  Loving Cowser in CF and seeing Stowers.  Good young OF!  Will we see a different Irvin in a SSS?

Edited by bobmc

2 hours ago, forphase1 said:

Mateo in the lineup again.   Unless I missed it,  he's the only starter from yesterday to start today too.  Interesting if nothing else.   I just hope it's because they are giving him a chance before cutting him for some of the younger more talented guys,  but I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact he's making the team and will be playing way too much. 

Screenshot_20240225_103120_MLB.jpg

He’s with the B squad on the road.  Wouldn’t read too much into that except he’s in the mix and nothing more, right?