2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

The babying of Kjerstad is ridiculous at this point. Hyde wants walks, well Kjerstad walks twice yesterday yet we see Hays face off against a righty?

Sorry a bit rant like but I don’t get it anymore. 

41 minutes ago, KojiSplit said:

The babying of Kjerstad is ridiculous at this point. Hyde wants walks, well Kjerstad walks twice yesterday yet we see Hays face off against a righty?

My pet peeve is putting the slowest guy and the guy least likely to get on base in front of Henderson.  

50 minutes ago, KojiSplit said:

I don't get why we are stacking our RHB's against a RHP who is giving up 1.000 OPS to LHB's. Make it make sense! Is it possible there are active discussions around Mullins and Kjerstad? 

50 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

I don't get why we are stacking our RHB's against a RHP who is giving up 1.000 OPS to LHB's. Make it make sense! Is it possible there are active discussions around Mullins and Kjerstad? 

Well one thing we know Hyde will not be asked about this win or lose.

1 hour ago, KojiSplit said:

This could have something to do with the concussion though. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

6 of the starting 9 are Elias draftees.   Is that a new record?   Or maybe we hit that once when Holliday was up earlier this year?

Ya crossed that in Anaheim series back in April