3/30 vs Angels.

Satyr3206

Just now, Fiver6565 said:

There’s more luck on the change up to Hicks!!!

You seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension so I'll try one last time, then never reply to you again. He's made some nice pitches. Too many balls are getting barreled and he's been lucky they were at people. Both things can be true, I hope you now know what I'm saying. I'm not confident, though.

37 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Grayson os working fast. I'd like for him to control the intervals between his pitches more to kepe the batters uncomfortable.

As Marcus Stroman says, don’t be a good dance partner.  

1 minute ago, emmett16 said:

He’s been missing spots.  But all in the zone.  The stuff is nasty or he’d be getting peppered.  

I agree for the most part, but in that particle spot it was important.  You do that you get the whiff or pop up. He didn't and they guy hit it to the warning track. 

2 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

Poe mostly grew up in Virginia with several years in the UK I believe.

He did. And did attend school in England. 

But I was listing people born in Baltimore. Poe was born in Boston MA. 

My Bob In Parkville was a joke that probably didn't track with a lot of folks. I'm sure he'd have hated it. 

14 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

I love that Baltimore is hometown to such colorful people over the years. 

John Waters

Frank Zappa

Bob In Parkville

Cab Calloway

Billie Holiday (no relation to Jackson)

Mama Cass

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• One thing I noticed and don’t care for is…….” We have Bautista coming back so we don’t need to sign All-star FA closer “  and “ since we have Elfin coming back we dont need resign Burnes “ and “ we have Bradish returning from injury so why we need another FA starter ? “  My point is that we can’t count on Bautista , Bradish , Wells , Means & others to return and pick up where they left off .  I advocate Elias to strike hard and fast during upcoming Free Agency season .  
    • Hey man, It breaks my heart that the O’s destroyed our season of hope. Hyde’s got to go. Watching those post-game excuses and lack of fire is not good for inspiration - club house or fans!. Pathetic. Call out stuff, not play victim. Apparently every team had amazing pitching! (Eye roll). A re-set is going to happen. A few more guys getting experience, a few guys going away, and revamping that horrible bullpen. Easy moves: let Santander walk, don’t waste money on LT contracts for SP - even Burnes, get Alex Bregman! , get more speed!   
    • Division is going to be tough next year.  Rays have reloaded, Red Sox have a new core in place and will likely supplement with a big Fa splash or two, and the Yankees will continue to be the Yankees. Ultimately O’s success or lack thereof will rest on the improvement of their young positional talent, but seems like we need to add some kind of weapon vs left handed pitching.  And will need to either replace or resign Burnes, not something easy to do without significant financial investment.  
    • I think the 10 straight postseason losses have/will continue their toll on O’s fans . When doubts and pessimism about the team’s performance, the empty seats could still be issue when next October comes .  My hope is Rubenstein and Elias will conclude that status quo is NOT acceptable . 
    • Look, I don't want to insult you or anybody else, but arguing that a 55 win team is the same as a 95 win team is moronic beyond belief. It's just that simple.
    • So everything is great as long as we just make the playoffs? At what point is expecting to win a playoff game acceptable? Isn’t the goal to win a WS or is it to win more than 80 games? If we’re just going to keep failing when it really matters in the playoffs then 55 wins or 95 wins doesn’t make a difference in the grand scheme of things. In fact, you could argue 55 is better for the long term. 
    • Right right after both Adley and Hyde have been saying for 2 months that he is completely healthy 
  • Popular Contributors