Gunnar Henderson 2024

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

I mean yes.  That looks good. But I mean I have seen actors do that with their wives and 3 days later announce a divorce.

Look at Rory Mcilory and the slump he went into when he has his wife were having issues.   One day together.  Next day getting a divorce.  A month later back together.

We have no idea.  But something isn't right with GH.  He isn't just slumping.  He is completely out of it mentally. 

Just now, Bird Lady said:

They were all over each other at the ASG last Tuesday per their posts on Instagram.

No but that doesn’t stop idiots here saying there is a rumor his girlfriend cheated on him.  This is becoming a cesspool. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Hyde tried to give him a day off the last game in Texas but Urias was hurt. I know it sounds crazy but maybe he is just tired and in a funk. Ton of attention on him and needs a reset. Heaven forbid a human act like a human. 

If that is the case, and I hope it is.....I would send both he and Adley on a weeks vacation to Hawaii.  No baseball.  Just bro time.

The team can't play any worse without them than they are now. 

Just now, accinfo said:

No but that doesn’t stop idiots here saying there is a rumor his girlfriend cheated on him.  This is becoming a cesspool. 

Rumors are rumors bro.  Take that for what it is.  Rumors.  As I said....these guys are only human.  They poop just like we do.  They aren't gods.  Have the same romantic and family issues that we do.  Same mental and physical issues. 

That looks good. But I mean I have seen actors do that with their wives and 3 days later announce a divorce.

They aren't actors. They are kids that have been together since high school, and that was a disgusting thing to say about that young lady. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Rumors are rumors bro.  Take that for what it is.  Rumors.  As I said....these guys are only human.  They poop just like we do.  They aren't gods.  Have the same romantic and family issues that we do.  Same mental and physical issues. 

The thing that used to make this forum so good is we didn’t have to deal with drivel like this. Guess those days are behind us.

• Upvote 2

Being a hopeful World Series contender and having a bad patch has made some of you more insufferable than losing and wishing on a draft pick. I can’t take this anymore and am glad some of you aren’t in the front office or on the team. 

• Upvote 2