The bottom line is this. Management is placing $ over wins as far as importance this year

Tony should be paying this guy to post. Love the content and his OP is not incorrect. Just seems like a lotta people don’t like his approach, which to me, is more entertaining. And he’s right about people so quick to take the low road.

And when it comes to Foosball, their is only 1 type of table and it’s called Rene Pierre. The Tornado tables are imposters and should all be destroyed for what they did to the game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 24fps said:

Nobody, but NOBODY would trade an Eddie autograph for a used bowling ball that probably doesn't fit anyway.  So much for your credibility...

This makes no sense. 

A brand new Hammer Effect bowling ball, given to a guy that bowls, and that cost $200 to buy......for an autograph he gets from his friend?  I mean I could buy an EM autograph online signed on one of his baseball cards for $15.  Or less.

All I said was just get an autograph on a piece of bar napkin written out to me.

GTFO of here with this clown stuff.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, owknows said:

This thread is much more fun if you read the OP parts in Macho Man Randy Savage voice.

Oh Yeah!

This thread has dipped well below the Mendoza line. I think It needs to be put on irrevocable waivers.

Edited by Roll Tide

18 hours ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I understand.  But the way some here personally attack other Oriole fans such as myself, just for having a differing opinion?

Reminds me a lot of political forums.  Which is a big reason why this country is do divided right now.

Dude when your posts boil down, “This my ridiculous opinion, which is really just fact, and you can’t argue against it because I’m so awesome at everything in life”, that’s going to turn people off. It will only naturally cause people to take shots against your claims. 

1 hour ago, spiritof66 said:

It appears that off-days early in the season can be rough on some of us.  

At least it provides the rest of us with entertainment while we’re waiting for a game day. 

9 minutes ago, dystopia said:

At least it provides the rest of us with entertainment while we’re waiting for a game day. 

I recommend the White Sox board, particularly the game threads, for ultimate entertainment.

• Thanks 1

I can't believe I spent 10 minutes reading this thread. However, in terms of entertainment value per minute, I've been shown worse times by Netflix. 

My 2 cents:  Elias is giving us a greater chance at *multiple* shots at the trophy by slow-playing dudes to start this year.

Believe me, I played intramural ultimate Frisbee AND co-ed slow-pitch softball in college.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1