4/14 vs. Brewers

Morgan423

Really seems like we're gonna need JH to go back down. He's not ready. The bat isnt ready and he's costing us a few runs with the defense as well. Id take a look at Norby if I were Elias. 

Just now, eddie83 said:

I don’t watch many AAA games but I think I am a fan of the challenge system.  

At this point, I'm wanting to implement every-pitch ABS simply because some of these games won't end if the challenge system is adopted.  The worst umps will add thirty minutes to an hour to games, simply because each team will each have to challenge so many times. 

1 minute ago, oriolediehard said:

MLB is trying to speed the game up, multiple challenges will slow the game. We need Robo Umps.

It only took me a second to see it wasn’t a strike.  Don’t need to replay it long. 

1 minute ago, Dunk35 said:

Really seems like we're gonna need JH to go back down. He's not ready. The bat isnt ready and he's costing us a few runs with the defense as well. Id take a look at Norby if I were Elias. 

He will have a long leash as he should.  He has to learn at the ML level, he doesn't have anything to prove down there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, baltfan said:

I still believe in Holliday but 5ks in a row has really got to be tough for him. 

I feel for him and am pulling for him. 

That said, one of my friends, a Brewer fan just texted me and calls him ...

JacKson

I told him, "just wait". 

Just now, Morgan423 said:

At this point, I'm wanting to implement every-pitch ABS simply because some of these games won't end if the challenge system is adopted.  The worst umps will add thirty minutes to an hour to games, simply because each team will each have to challenge so many times. 

I think once you lose 3 challenges you are done. 

It does feel Iike lately we have seen some bad games by the HP Ump.