4/14 vs. Brewers

Morgan423

1 minute ago, Hallas said:

If Kimbrel stays healthy... he's pretty solid.  Almost makes me forget about la montaña.

Well you can forget about the Mountain for the season, basically. All of our good pitchers need Tommy John surgery. It feels like we've been paying Means to recover for 5 years.

Just now, Hallas said:

If Kimbrel stays healthy... he's pretty solid.  Almost makes me forget about la montaña.

If he has a solid season this year, and wouldn't be so stupidly expensive, I'd want him resigned next year.  Cano-Kimbrel-Bautista 7-8-9 would be nuts. 

Just now, allquixotic said:

Well you can forget about the Mountain for the season, basically. All of our good pitchers need Tommy John surgery. It feels like we've been paying Means to recover for 5 years.

Well when Baumann comes in for the 10th and walks the bases loaded I need a little more alcohol to forget about him.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Dang, saw a fan wearing a Baines jersey. That's like wearing a Dave Duncan or something. 

Did it say "Professional Hitter" underneath? 🙂

(As one M. Reggi said everytime he was at bat. Sorry, had to explain the reference.)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FlaO'sFan said:

"Mom & Dad are fired up"...wasn't that his wife?

Definitely the wife. Where is mom? I keep seeing the talk of dad. I know the dad was a major leaguer but it's weird to me.