Wednesday 6/19 @ NYY

Morgan423

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Ramon Urias was my player of the game. But it was a team win with contributions all over the lineup.

Urias and Mateo still playing pivotal roles halfway through the season is both great and also disappointing. Only disappointing because the O’s have got zero contributions out of their young guns (Holliday, Kjerstad, Mayo, etc) so far this year.

but both Mateo and Urias have proven to be MLB level players and very good depth or situational pieces

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

It must take real guts to wear an opposition T shirt to Yankee stadium

Nah, I do it all of the time. 99.9% of the people who say something are all bark and no bite.

11 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

This team desperately needs strikeout arms in the pen. 

Like the great Yankees pen?  They have given up 7 runs in 7 innings this series and a closer who has ERA of 7.5 last month. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

I hate to admit it, but hitting Judge definitely helped today. 

There were 7 runs, but without them hitting Gunnar and him coming around to score, we would have already lost, or it would be tied at best.

So not only did we hit Judge, but their attempt at retaliation cost them a win.

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

I hate to admit it, but hitting Judge definitely helped today. 

Yeah Judge would have been on base a couple times, scored or driven in a run.  Hopefully he stays out another day.  It's the best thing for his health.

• Haha 1

Just now, SouthRider said:

Huge win.  Good for the team to experience Yankee rivalry in full form, in their house and come out on top.  

This team withstood the Yankees charge unlike the 2000's match ups I was getting flashback of tonight watch the late innings.