Wednesday 6/19 @ NYY

Morgan423

3 minutes ago, Malike said:

Nah, I do it all of the time. 99.9% of the people who say something are all bark and no bite.

I wear my Caleb Joseph jersey to Rangers games and no one mentions it. But NY is a tough crowd. They probably don’t bother you because you’re that famous guy from the movie.

• Haha 1

Just now, Tbone83 said:

Irvin gon have to pitch a complete game tomorrow lol.

On the other hand, the Yanks' pen is pretty gassed, too. And their vaunted closer has not only been exposed as very hittable for the O's, but also has worked in 2 games, of which we won one.

Whoever ends up with a lead late in tomorrow's game is going to have an "interesting" time finding someone to pitch to keep that lead. So if the Yankees are on top after the SPs are done, I'll keep watching, since their pen should absolutely be showing some weaknesses tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

On the other hand, the Yanks' pen is pretty gassed, too. And their vaunted closer has not only been exposed as very hittable for the O's, but also has worked in 2 games, of which we won one.

Whoever ends up with a lead late in tomorrow's game is going to have an "interesting" time finding someone to pitch to keep that lead. So if the Yankees are on top after the SPs are done, I'll keep watching, since their pen should absolutely be showing some weaknesses tomorrow.

The over/under for tomorrow’s game should be like 15

Enjoying the NYY apologists on YES, asking Boone whether Mateo blocked the base on the caught stealing in the tenth and Trevino's overthrow of third may have been caused by Cedric blocking the fielder. Boone sort of bought into the first but also admitted the out was challenged because there was nothing to lose.

1 hour ago, Philip said:

It must take real guts to wear an opposition T shirt to Yankee stadium

I did at the old Yankee Stadium. We won 12-2 with Daniel Cabrera on the mound. Almost didn’t feel safe walking back to the train 🤣

9 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Ramon Urias was my player of the game. But it was a team win with contributions all over the lineup.

Ramon had a very good game overall. He's so solid at 3B that it's a surprise when he actually does make an error and he's hit well of late.

9 hours ago, baltfan said:

I hate to admit it, but hitting Judge definitely helped today. 

Hence why Gunnar was hit. It backfired on the Yankees though because if Gunnar wasn't hit, maybe he doesn't get on, and then the Yankees would have won the game in the 9th vs tying it up.

20 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Hence why Gunnar was hit. It backfired on the Yankees though because if Gunnar wasn't hit, maybe he doesn't get on, and then the Yankees would have won the game in the 9th vs tying it up.

Maybe, but also no Kimbrel in a tie game on the road most likely. That said, we still probably lose if Gunnar doesn’t get the HBP.

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

True, though Gunnar could have gotten a hit or walked too.  But yes stupid of them to put him on.