Tuesday 6/25 vs. Cleveland

86this

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Good thing that wasn’t Cowser out there! That ball would have wound up at first base! 

His short throws seem okay. I really love when he loads up for a throw to the plate, guessing where it might end up is fun.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Malike said:

His short throws seem okay. I really love when he loads up for a throw to the plate, guessing where it might end up is fun.

I wish there was a way to determine how far away from the target a ball is thrown to see if Cowser holds the record this year. It would be a fun thing to bet on as well! And I don't sports bet! :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I wish there was a way to determine how far away from the target a ball is thrown to see if Cowser holds the record this year. It would be a fun thing to bet on as well! And I don't sports bet! :D

I don't bet either, but I'm sure there are prop bets for Cowser throws to the plate.

Just now, Malike said:

Bryan is Baking!

It’s funny. Not that I thought it was over 5 but his ERA last year was better than I recalled. When you are on a contender expectations are so much higher. 

3 minutes ago, yark14 said:

That was a good read by Hays, seems like he knew the runner was going to try for 2nd.

If Mullins were in the field he would go have cut Hays off and noodle armed it back in.  He does that too often.