6/30 vs Texas Rangers

Morgan423

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I never disagreed with him on that subject.

I also don't have a lot of confidence in Povich.

Oh I wasn't insinuating that you thought anything different than him. I'm just adding to your point, and acknowledging what I've read from Malike several times too.

With Povich I think we will get a couple stinkers, but overall, I think he will have a development/productivity similar to how Kyle Bradish's MLB career has developed his 2-3 seasons. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Oh I wasn't insinuating that you thought anything different than him. I'm just adding to your point, and acknowledging what I've read from Malike several times too.

With Povich I think we will get a couple stinkers, but overall, I think he will have a development/productivity similar to how Kyle Bradish's MLB career has developed his 2-3 seasons. 

I don't like his stuff near as much as I like Bradish's.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Povich is gonna be a solid starter.

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I know it didn’t matter that he dropped that ball but it feels like Westburg has had a lot of concentration “errors”. It’s part of the grind of a full season and finding that focus, so it’s not something that I’m even remotely worried about.

I have no idea why Adley threw it. He was super close to bag. Maybe he didn’t anticipate it. 

5 minutes ago, MDK02 said:

I was expecting a bigger crowd tonight. Pretty disappointing for our first SNB showing. 

All of us who originally had season seats - or even regular seats - for this game had to scramble when they changed it from a day game to a Sunday night at 7pm game.  Most folks who come to Sunday games bring their kids to run the bases (it's an amazing contrast between Sunday crowds and Friday night crowds).  Anyway, I imagine a lot of people had to just eat their cost when they couldn't rearrange their schedules or sell their tickets after they changed the time. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, O-The-Memories said:

Guys, Irvin hasn't been great, but Suarez will go to the pen before him. We are giving starts to a Kremer coming back from injury and Cade Povich. Irvin isn't going anywhere soon. If he gives you a 4.25 ERA for the year it's about as good as you could reasonably expect. 

If Irvin gives us a 4.25 ERA the rest of the year I’d sign up for that in blood.