July 26 - Padres vs Orioles

86this

Just now, Chavez Ravine said:

These game threads feel like we are the sole survivors of the 403 Apocalypse. Should we start archiving game thread lore in illuminated manuscripts?

I get them about 80% of the time when I post. I stop trying for an hour or so, it's beyond obnoxious at this point.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Chavez Ravine said:

Adley watched three of those mediocre fastballs down the chute. Westy crushed the first one he saw.

Adley's girlfriend came out official. He took her to the all-star game.   Some Canadian blonde athlete girl.   He has his hands full now. 

There is some ancient native american Indian belief about power and essence.  Maybe its true after all?

Just now, Malike said:

I get them about 80% of the time when I post. I stop trying for an hour or so, it's beyond obnoxious at this point.

Took me close to 30 minutes to land that Cash joke earlier.  I feel like I earned those rep points.

• Haha 1

Just now, Malike said:

Norby is the opposite of Andino. They both wear hats that don't fit but Norby's look too small.

Remember the one official photo of Andino on the MLB site was him wearing his hat all cocked to one side and looking all gangster?  That was funny as hell.