Do you dread watching this team right now?

The team has been extremely tough to watch lately, but I turn on the TV each night hoping this is the day they start to get things turned around.  Fundamentally, I still believe this is one of the elite teams in baseball.   I’d be lying if I said that no doubts had crept into my mind, however.  I like the way this game is going so far (6-0 right now) but I haven’t forgotten what happened in Miami on Thursday.

• Upvote 1

If we hang on and win today I'm giving Roy the game ball. Roy and pessimistic threads generally mean Oriole wins- fingers crossed.  Go Birds. Love seeing crowds like today's. We must be doing something right.

1 hour ago, glenn__davis said:

The thing I hate most about losing is that I have to wait around 22 hours until I can watch them try again. 

Four full games in a 48 hour period starting tomorrow afternoon!     The guys get a fast chance to flush all this.

I’ve been with my wife 21 years, it is a grind and some times are perfect and sometimes it feels hopeless. In the end, everything corrects.  I’m not going to ever get too down on this team and I will celebrate the good times. 

24 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Understood, but to be fair, my comments when they play well, are almost embarrassingly positive.

I love you Roy, and your presence here is special.  But to borrow the words of John Patrick McEnroe.  YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

I like the way this game is going so far (6-0 right now) but I haven’t forgotten what happened in Miami on Thursday.

I was having a serious case of deja vu as this game progressed.   I had to drive my son to the airport beginning in the bottom of the 8th and decided it would be too stressful to listen on the radio as I was driving.  Thank God I made that decision!  Listening to the top of the 9th would have been excruciating.