The T.Rowe Price jinx.

Natty

8 minutes ago, gtman55 said:

Let's see...

The T. Rowe Price patch and sign caused the errors by Gunnar, the Adley slump, the injuries, the downfall of Kimbrel ....

People actually believe this jinx crap?

You saw it, you know the timing.

47 minutes ago, Natty said:

You saw it, you know the timing.

27-28 since ESPN featured Adley and Gunnar on their pre-game Sunday night game of the week June 30th.  Gunnar was mashing at that time, then proceeded to go 0 for 4 with 4 strikeouts in the game, and hasn't been consistent since.  It's real, and it will be lore......whatever that is.

3 hours ago, LookitsPuck said:

All I know is that it's an absolute eyesore if you're sitting in a seat that has to look at that monstrosity. Does it have an impact on performance? No. But good grief, it's tacky.

I think until the O's play with exclusively throwback '70 - '71 unis, complete with '70s era stirrups and sideburns, someone will find a jinx to affix to what the O's wear.

I like all the O's uni combinations except with the City Connect outfit included black pants. I'm glad they cleared that up. Not a fan of the "O" black cap, but I just avert my eyes during the close ups.