I want to say this about Coby Mayo (All Inclusive)

14 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

He isn't in the starting lineup , Urias is. The Orioles want him to sit and pay close attention to Toronto and their pitching patterns. They are wanting to ease him in to the lineup this week , and he will likely start tomorrow night, unless Urias somehow goes on a tear. Coby still without a hit, 0-11 with 2 walks, 5 K's and a run scored. The Orioles are not concerned. Neither am I.Like Holliday, he needs to figure out the speed and velocity and the strike zone and get comfortable with all of it. I'm confident he will do just that, but it may take a while.

I was going to make a post about Roy bringing to light Mayo not being in the lineup as a meme. Turns out, he beat me to the punch.

25 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Hey, I don't want to cause any upset or trouble. I was just sharing what I know for those who have interest. If people on this page would rather I not mention what I know, it's fine with me.I get no benefit from sharing this stuff. I just thought Oriole fans would like to know, thats all.

We all love ya Roy! But I think it’s time for you to say Mayo is a bust and needs to be sent back to Norfolk , just so the kid can get off the schnied.

26 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Hey, I don't want to cause any upset or trouble. I was just sharing what I know for those who have interest. If people on this page would rather I not mention what I know, it's fine with me.I get no benefit from sharing this stuff. I just thought Oriole fans would like to know, thats all.

You could just put it in the Mayo thread for those interested in all things Mayo.

38 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I think everyone appreciates the insight.  I'd just prefer if you would add it to the Mayo thread that's already ongoing rather than start a new thread every time.  But that's just me, I'm not trying to be the board police. 

12 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

I think everyone appreciates the insight.  I'd just prefer if you would add it to the Mayo thread that's already ongoing rather than start a new thread every time.  But that's just me, I'm not trying to be the board police. 

I honestly didnt know there was just one thread about Coby,I thought that when you have some information you share it as a new post...if that how it works here...Ill do that

1 hour ago, Roy Firestone said:

he needs to figure out the speed and velocity and the strike zone and get comfortable with all of it. 

Good luck with figuring out the strike zone with these umpires it is a guessing game with half of them. I hope he wasn’t watching to closely with what is called a strike or ball with how bad the umps were in Guardians series.