8/2 @ Cleveland - COBY MAYO DAYO

elextrano8

22 minutes ago, Wavetrapper said:

Good set up for a question I have.   Realistically, given the mess that this team is and really has been for a couple of months now….what constitutes a satisfactory season?  Be happy with a wild card, maybe one playoff win and hope for a better (and healthier) 2025?

I won’t be happy unless we win the division, but I don’t think missing the playoffs entirely is a reasonable possibility.

4 minutes ago, survivedc said:

This thread is hilarious man, people calling game over in the 5th inning. Just a sad collection of fans.

They have one hit and are now down 3 against the best bullpen in baseball with an awful plate umpire. Seems like a reasonable assumption.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fansince71 said:

Tell me about it, every time I visit it’s the same old crybaby posters. 

And what positive words do you have to offer about the game, the players, the roster changes, ???  I’d love to read another perspective or two.

I don’t get much out of folks dropping in just to critique posters. But maybe that’s just me. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Not that I think we’d be winning this game but those are two absurd calls.  Unbelievable. This guy is Angel Hernandez level bad. 

Similar call mid-AB to Mountcastle completely changed the trajectory of his AB as well

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

It was a bad pitch. Belt high, ahead of Naylor the whole time and it was middle/middle. No, the outcome might have been a bloop, but it was poor sequencing. Doesn’t help that the defense doesn’t help him. It’s just bad all around.

I can only follow on game day today. I has yelling at Kremer through my phone for making such a crappy pitch in such a pop out situation. Then I watched the replay, and I got more depressed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

You're right. You should probably log out an not watch another game. 

Why would I do that? Play and record has no factor on me loving the team and watching. 

34 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

We managed to sneak Cole Irvin to AAA? How on earth did he ever clear waivers?

That's good news.

People talk about being President of the Kremer fan club is hard.  How do you think it's been for me as President of the Irvin fan club.  Lots of lonely meetings w nothing but alcoholic coffee.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1