8/2 @ Cleveland - COBY MAYO DAYO

elextrano8

2 minutes ago, gshepherd7 said:

I like it!  Glad is half full!

I’m not saying the last 2 nights have been pretty.

I also think big picture wise the quality of at bats has been much better. Not even close. 

Example right there. 

7 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Mountcastle cut off Cedrics throw -- as he should have because the guy from 3rd was clearly going to score.   They got the guy between 1st and 2nd in a rundown and somehow the guy deked his way around Holliday to get back to first and then Holliday gunned a throw home to try to get the next guy at the plate and he was just safe.   Basically Holliday screwed up.

It was Mountcastle who got deked and threw home, not Holliday who threw to Mountcastle.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Yes. A bloop hit scores 2 and flips the game. A new guy is wild his first game. 

This isn’t like the malaise we saw right before the break. They have had patient at bats and nothing to show for it. BS calls on K’s. 

You have an ability to not see things that I do. I’ll have to work on dismissing things that seem pretty bad to me, perhaps trying to see them as much less an issue than I thought.

Am not being sarcastic here either. Anything to make it less painful to watch, I’ll gladly try. 

Offense is good overall but streaky. The problem continues to be crappy performances from their 4/5 starters (yes Kremer got unlucky but he also had 2 K’s and 2 BB’s in 5 innings) and their worst relievers. Soto is gonna be wild but that was bad tonight.