8/11 @Tampa Bay

eddie83

Just now, Say O! said:

Tampa rotation will be so tough next season with Bradley, Springs, Baz, Rasmussen, McClanahan.  That being said their lineup is trainwreck. 

I think Jays should have blown it up. Glad they didn’t. Boston has ton of promise also. 

Listen to what Ben is talking about how important it is for the catcher and pitcher to be on the same sheet of music. Then he talked about how much McCann has caught Eflin already. Hint-hint (Adley is not a great game caller)

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

While I think the PNC "boring" actor is actually a good actor, that commercial is getting as played out as that Sarasota commercial was about five years ago.

I turn the sound off when I see that guy and that commercial...man, for some reason it annoys me..

11 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

When do we start to wonder why most of the Orioles prospects have really struggle when they come up? I get it that it takes a bit sometimes, but why completely clueless? 

Why would they not instill that oppo approach, especially when it's clear the pitchers are pitching these guy there early on?

This has been the case with most all top prospects across mlb.  I don’t think it’s an Orioles thing. 

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Listen to what Ben is talking about how important it is for the catcher and pitcher to be on the same sheet of music. Then he talked about how much McCann has caught Eflin already. Hint-hint (Adley is not a great game caller)

Adley is not really good at Anything involved in catching a game these days?

3 minutes ago, Say O! said:

Tampa rotation will be so tough next season with Bradley, Springs, Baz, Rasmussen, McClanahan.  That being said their lineup is trainwreck. 

Junior Caminero who was good enough to start for them in the playoffs last year could be paying his Rookie Integration tax but he is still progressing at Durham as MLB's near #1 prospect.

8 minutes ago, Winter said:

Oddly Kjerstad didn’t come up and suck completely as others and gets the up and down treatment more, of course this time around is the concussion but even if healthy wouldn’t be up as Elias is keeping Slater around for LHP. 

Kjerstad was about as bad in the field as the other guys were/are at the plate when they were first called up 

1 minute ago, EdwinRip said:

This has been the case with most all top prospects across mlb.  I don’t think it’s an Orioles thing. 

I actually don't think that's true at all. We've seen many rookies making their debuts or playing early in their career against the Orioles and doing well. 

I know some players get off to bad starts, but it's pretty crazy how bad a lot of the Orioles top prospects have looked to start off their careers. 

They eventually figure it out, but its just uncanny how bad they have been.