9/1 Orioles vs Rockies (Quantrill scratched, LHP Ty Blach starting)

LookitsPuck

22 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'm pretty sure the NFL is doing dumb stuff like the MLB...like, streaming games on different platforms and if you don't have that platform, you can't watch.  Amazon Prime, Hulu, Peacock....

I was just given NFL ticket for switching internet providers.  That's not why I switched, I was just tired of Comcast and paying $$$ for cable.  There's about 5 different major companies that give away NFL ticket w/ contracts, i.e. cable, phone companies, etc.  Plus most local NFL teams, you can watch the local games for free.  MLB fans either have to fork out big $$ for right cable company and then add high tier package or go without.  Gee, which one is more fan friendly and which one is leaving the other sport in the dust in revenue.

2 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

I was just given NFL ticket for switching internet providers.  That's not why I switched, I was just tired of Comcast and paying $$$ for cable.  There's about 5 different major companies that give away NFL ticket w/ contracts, i.e. cable, phone companies, etc.  Plus most local NFL teams, you can watch the local games for free.  MLB fans either have to fork out big $$ for right cable company and then add high tier package or go without.  Gee, which one is more fan friendly and which one is leaving the other sport in the dust in revenue.

Fair enough. You won’t get me defending MLB’s tv plan. 

Won’t catch me watching the WNBA though.