9/18/2024 MLB Virtual Ballpark Game

fansince1988

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

We lost a handful of guys like Hays, Stowers, Norby, Chace, and Cook who came up in the minors with the current active roster, including some others was DFA'd... The whole home run hose thing was invented in part thanks to Irvin.

Hays was the only one who would impact the chemistry of the MLB team. Your narrative makes zero sense. I do believe the chemistry factor is off but little/nothing to do with the trades 

7 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

It is true the Tigers are playing well, but process/outcome if Scott Harris was so smart why'd he pull Flaherty off that roster?

I do think Riley Greene is scorching enough this weekend could open the gamesmanship of whether the IBB is a worthwhile tactic against top hitters.

Tigers finish the sweep of Royals - Royals playoff odds are in decline too.

Some scenarios Yankees might be resting guys early next week.

ADLEY, that needed to be a HBP, sir.

Scott Harris traded Flaherty for his current starting SS that is playing quite well, having replaced the lifeless Javier Baez in the lineup.  I don't know what else he got, but its a win of a trade even just for that - not to mention that the Tigers staff has subsequently become one of the best in the league since that trade.  I don't think pointing to that trade is any evidence, at all, against my point.