9/19 - Zach Eflin vs. Logan Webb

Just Regular

You know, somewhere there's a team meeting happening where Hyde tells everybody that baseball is kid's game and they need to re-find their love for the sport. 

Take the team to a pumpkin patch, a spin class, something. Good lord these guys are a bunch of stiffs. 

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

The O'Hearn Cinderella story is over 

His OPS is getting scarily close to dropping below .700. Add that to his awful 1B defense, and never ending place in the middle of the order and he’s been probably the biggest drag to the team during this downfall.

Maybe there needs to be a Hunger Games where each crappy hitting player on the Orioles not named Gunnar Henderson has to go into the woods with their positional counterpart from the minors. Whoever can hit their way out of the games gets to be in the majors the rest of the year. 

Just now, terpoh said:

His OPS is getting scarily close to dropping below .700. Add that to his awful 1B defense, and never ending place in the middle of the order and he’s been probably the biggest drag to the team during this downfall.

O'Hearn has value as a platoon DH versus right handed pitching who can fill in at 1B. O'Hearn is not an everyday 1B for a winning team.

1 minute ago, terpoh said:

Yea I'm not trying to dog on O'Hearn but he's clearly not an every day player. I never thought I'd miss Mountcastle this much.