ALWC Game 1 Attendance

DrinkinWithFermi

40 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I don’t get the defeatist attitude myself. This is a new organization than the past.  

The play down the stretch was hard to watch. That said it’s a quality franchise now. 

Logically you are 100% correct.  But 9 straight playoff losses does a thing to a fella.

BTW, in those 9 playoff losses, the Orioles have held a lead for a total of 5 innings.

7 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

Logically you are 100% correct.  But 9 straight playoff losses does a thing to a fella.

BTW, in those 9 playoff losses, the Orioles have held a lead for a total of 5 innings.

This lineup is deeper than 14-16. Those 5 losses were from all or nothing type teams. 

Yes…. People can make the same claims about this team but they are better. Until they show it people will criticize and question which is fine. The one game they hit last year they didn’t pitch. The narrative won’t change until it changes.  

I think a lot of people are feeling the pinch of inflation. I got my truck registration last week and it nearly doubled. I am going to today’s game but I thought l long and hard about it. The weather and work/school schedules I’m sure were factors too.  
As far as the team goes…sure it’s frustrating to see a team as talented as this floundering but in the grand scheme of things it’s just a game and not life or death so I’m going just hoping for a competitive game that turns out in our favor. 
Go O’s