What's Your Top Priority

mcneck

11 minutes ago, MCO'sFan said:

I agree. Folks talked about Rogers being an overpay (rightly so) but Soto was just as bad, if not worse. 

Especially since Seth Johnson would have about the same chance of success next season as Rogers

Sign Burnes. Sign Soto. sign McCann to a one year deal. Give Santander the QO and let him walk. Trade Mounty. Let O’Hearn go. Get Mayo and Kjerstad plenty of 1st base reps. evaluate the bench and keep one of Urias/Mateo and trade the other.  Scour the world for a good contact hitting RH outfielder who can play defense in our LF and CF.

With the Mountain coming back, I like the bullpen with the pieces we have. Bautista, DC, Dominguez, Soto, Akin, Webb, Perez And Suarez. 

27 minutes ago, theobird said:

Sign Burnes. Sign Soto. sign McCann to a one year deal. Give Santander the QO and let him walk. Trade Mounty. Let O’Hearn go. Get Mayo and Kjerstad plenty of 1st base reps. evaluate the bench and keep one of Urias/Mateo and trade the other.  Scour the world for a good contact hitting RH outfielder who can play defense in our LF and CF.

With the Mountain coming back, I like the bullpen with the pieces we have. Bautista, DC, Dominguez, Soto, Akin, Webb, Perez And Suarez. 

I love when people’s FA plans involve signing the two most sought after, expensive free agents on the market. You can really tell they thought it through.